safeTALK – LivingWorks (3 hours; 3 CEU’s for LMFT and LCSW)
- Appropriate for anyone over 15 years old. Cost is $8 p.p.
- Move beyond common tendencies to miss, dismiss or avoid suicide;
- Identify people who have thoughts of suicide;
- Apply the TALK steps (Tell, Ask, Listen and KeepSafe) to connect a person with suicide thoughts to suicide first aid, intervention caregivers
ASIST: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training – LivingWorks
- Two-day, highly interactive, practical, practice-oriented workshop. Cost is $40 p.p.
- The ASIST workshop is for anyone over 15 years old who wants to feel more comfortable, confident and competent in helping to prevent the immediate risk of suicide.
- Enjoy small group discussions and skills practice that are based upon adult learning principles. Experience powerful videos on suicide intervention.
AMSR: Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk Objectives – Suicide Prevention Resource Center (6.5 CEU’sfor LMFT and LCSW
- Appropriate for Clinicians working directly with clients, supervisors and administrators. Cost is $85 p.p.
- Gain knowledge in the following core competencies: maintaining an effective attitude and approach; collecting accurate assessment information; formulating risk; developing a treatment and services plan; and managing care.
- Experience increased willingness, confidence and/or clarity in working with individuals at risk for suicide.
- Build fundamental skills in assessing suicide risk.
- Identify changes to make in their practice, specific to the assessment and management of individuals at risk for suicide.